I found a new challenge at Truly Scrumptious and had to give it a try. Papers are all Stampin' Up! The Designer Paper is retired but I want to use it for this card. Old Olive and Bashful Blue are the basic colors.
1) On the corners of the designer paper after punching them out, sorry I don't remember the name of this one, I backed them with clear shipping tape then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds over them.
2) I had to use my new Nestibilities, Label 2 set, then sponged the designer paper with Old Olive.
3) Old Olive Striped Grosgrain was adhered behind the designer paper Nestie piece.
4) The Build a Flower bigz die was used for the main center flower done in Bashful Blue
5) The flower was then run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot Folder.
6) I cut 2 Stampin' Up! Little Leaves from the sizzlit dies and placed them behind the main flower which I pop dotted.
7) Punched one 1/2 inch circle of the designer paper using my Stampin' Up! punch, pop dotted it then used Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds.
8) Stamped For You on to Whisper White cardstock punched it out with the Round Tab punch, sponged with Old Olive and place it behind my image section.
9) Finished it off with MS Butterfly punch and a tiny flower punch I have had for ages. Hope you like and and check out the Truly Scrumptious Challenge also.