Monday, February 9, 2009

I finally got it!

Here is my first card made with my new Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder. I have been wanting it forever. This is just a basic card using Whisper White, Old Olive and Bella Rose Designer Paper all by Stampin' Up! Another first is the Nestabilities Labels 2 Dies. I can't wait to play more with these. I am still trying to get caught up from my weekend away. I will be gone most of tomorrow also. I have plans to do some scrapbooking with a friend. Most likely I will just do layouts and add the photos later.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

I love the Swiss Dots too! Your frame is wonderful for your words! and the ribbon and bling are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

LOL! The Swiss Dots was probably on backorder for you for a century!! :) I had to wait a while to get mine too!! Your creation is gorgeous with your new goodies!! Love it! TFS!

Denise said...

Very pretty card. Love the embossing.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Cheryl! Love the swiss dots.

Julie

Emily said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! Great layout and colors! I love that embossing folder. I have a hard time not using it on every card, lol. Love those nesties too! Have fun with your friend tomorrow!

thescrapmaster said...

Those dies look amazing on the swiss dots (The SU texture plates have a little dots pattern very similar to the swiss dots too)

~Samantha