Friday, February 6, 2009

It's a Tag!!!


This is for a tag challenge at www.paperartistsonline.com
We were to do a Tim Tag of his Christmas Tag #1 but change almost everything about it. We had to use a mask- I used a doily, change the ink colors I used Stampin' Up! Not Quite Navy, Distress Inks Black Soot and Pine Needles - Pine Needles is there blended in with the Navy. We also had to us chipboard/grungeboard so I stamped my moth 3 times in NQN on Very Vanilla cardstock, glued it to chipboard and cut them out. I then pop dotted all three to make it really stand out. To finish him off I add Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds. The moth is from Stampin' Up! and the verse and top design are both from Tim Holtz. I added Class a peel stickers to the top design and different ribbons and it is finished. Stop by Paper Artists and look them over.

6 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

And this is so beautiful!! I love it!! :) TFS!

Shirley said...

I love your tags, they are always lovely! just like this one. Love that butterfly too!

Beth said...

Gorgeous Tag Cheryl and the butterfly is so beautiful.

Beth Norman said...

Lovely tag. I really like how the doily turned out.

Lynn Stevens said...

This is so pretty, you did a Great job changing one of Tims tags.He would be proud!!

Emily said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl! I love the rhinestones and, wow, that butterfly really sparkles!! Looks awesome!