I kind of changed the sketch around so I'm not sure if this will count for the challenge or not. Go to: http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/02/be-inspired-20-with-valerie-salmon.html
1) Base card Chocolate Chip
2) Parisian Breeze Designer Specialty Paper
3) Big Shot Decorative Accent cut from CC - then cut in half only half used
4) 1 1/2 strip CC, then used Scallop Border Punch
5) 1 inch strip Baja Breeze run through Cuttlebug with Dots Border then used Scallop Border punch
6) Large flower from Stampin' Up! Pretties Kit, then Stampin' Up! Simple Flower done in Baja Breeze, little white flower from my stash, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/2 inch circle from Baja added on top.
7) Friendship masked from a Stampin' Up! stamp (sorry don't know the name) and cut with Word Window punch, sponged with Baja, can you tell I like Baja LOL, then popped up above borders.