I have already made one of these but that was for a different challenge. Here is the card for this one. I really like running this acetate through the Cuttlebug.
1) I cut a piece of Acetate card size - used a Nestabilities jacket
2) Ran it through the Cuttlebug using two different folders
3) Cut a piece of Parisian Breeze Designer Paper from Stampin' Up! 2 x 5 1/2 and mounted it on the back of the folder.
4) Stampin' Up! Simple Flower die was cut using Baja Breeze and pop dotted to the front of the acetate. Stickles used around the raised edges.
5) So Saffron Striped Grosgrain Ribbon was tied around the center and adhered with glue dots.
6) SPRING was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock in So Saffron and I used a very old punch I have for the edges. It was then mounted on the acetate below the ribbon.
7) The image to the right was a piece I received from DAWN in my wonderful goodies from the OWOH give-a-way and it was adhered to the front right bottom.
8) I cut a piece of Very Vanilla, punched and sponged it and placed it behind the image on the back of the acetate.
I hope you like it!
Here is the link to this Challenge: