There is a lot going on here. I used the buttons so I followed the Challenge at: http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/2009/02/cute-as-button.html
1) Pale Plum base card
2) Retired Stampin' Up! Designer Paper next layer
3) reverse side of paper for next layer and I used the Stampin Up! Eyelet Border punch on it
4) a strip of Pale Plum also using Eyelet Border Punch.
5) Mello Moss strip run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots border folder
6) Punched out various size flowers using designer paper, moss and plum then adhered a small moss button on those groups
7) Large flower and leaf place up towards the top - not sure about the color of the bottom flower as to how well it goes but it is there so it's staying.
8) Used my large Marvy Scallop punch on a piece of Pale Plum, inked with Pale Plum
9) Stamped Thank You from the new Stampin' Up! Elegant Thank You in VersaFine Black on Mellow Moss and used Stampin' Up!Scallop Square Punch , added Class A Peel Stickers