Friday, February 13, 2009
More Cuttlebug #18 Challenge art
I enjoyed the Cuttlebug Challenge this week and have done 2 more "cards" for it. This first one is actually a set of tags. I used the Dots folder for the front and back tag, sponged the edges with Not Quite Navy, did the Simple Flower die from Stampin' Up! 3 times in NQN, also did 3 of the Little Leaves in Always Artichoke for the front label. Pop dotted the front flower and placed a Mini Pearl from Crystal Stickers on the front one. You can just barely see the bead that I made hanging on the left side of the second photo. These are so easy to make with any kind of paper, your Melting Pot and UTEE. If you want to learn to make these beads head on over to: http://www.paperartistsonline.com/
I have made a bunch but this is the first project that I have used any on. Most of the fibers I used are from Club Scrap, papers, stamps and inks are all from Stampin' Up!