Friday, February 6, 2009

Parisian Breeze Again

I'm sure you are getting tired of seeing this Designer Paper but I just love it! I made this gate fold card that used Baja Breeze along with the Designer Paper. As you can see I over did it with the Pretties Kit but just wanted to add a lot of "stuff" to this one. I still have nothing stamped on the inside and not sure what I'm going to put there. I may change my mind and make this an anniversary card for my hubby. If you can't read it the saying at the bottom right is Happiness Always from Stampin' Up! Also along the right side of the gate I stamped the flower from the new Hostess set God's Beauty.

7 comments:

Emily said...

This is just gorgeous Cheryl! I love it! That DP is so pretty! I can see why you want to use it! Love your flower! TFS!

Anonymous said...

WOW Cheryl!! This is one gorgeous creation!! I really love this color too!! Love that stick pen as well!! TFS! :)

Naomi said...

This is just beautiful. I think it's one of my favorite card I have seen on your blog so far! Love it!

Shirley said...

And it's indeed elegant again! I also love the fold too!

Andrea said...

Your card is beautiful.
xAndrea

barb said...

This is a lovely card. May I use it in an upcoming stamp camp?

barb hendrickson

akkina van steen said...

a lovely card,And it's elegant again
hugs Akkina