Monday, November 24, 2008

A Scrap page


I have blocked out my dear daughter-in-laws face for privacy reasons. I am working a an album for her and our new granddaughter. These photos were from the shower. I am very happy with the way this has turned out so far. I used my Scor-Pal to do the pleat for across the top of the page. All papers are Stampin' Up! and the Designer Paper is Banbury and it goes perfectly with the Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette cardstock. I used the retired stamp set I'm Here for the feet and hands. I have a scond page but it is not this far along yet. I am not doing the journaling for these pages as I plan to let my daughter-in-law complete them. This page looks so much better IRL. Thanks for looking. Please just clikc on the photo for a close up view. I found out about doing the pleats from the Scor-Pal Yahoo group but unfortunately don't remember who showed this technique.

5 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful page, love the colors and the little hands and feet are so cute!
Hope your daughter-in-law isn't in the witness protection program :)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a beautiful page. The pleating across the top is gorgeous! I must try that out some time as it is so unusual.
Sharon

Emily said...

This is beautiful Cheryl! Love the pleats and the hands at the top. Great layout! Love the DSP you used!

Becky Carafa said...

This is very nice! I love the pleating technique - I haven't seen it before! TFS.

Anonymous said...

How sweet this is!! What a gorgeous baby page!! The pleating is wonderful!! TFS!! ;)