Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I have been painting this weekend, not crafts but one of our bathrooms. I think it took more time taking things down, taping and prepping that the actual painting. I wish I could say that I really like the color I picked but I don't. It looked good on the chip but I don't like it on the walls. I just have to get used to it because it won't get painted again for a couple of years. I need to get our master bath painted next so I can start decorating for Christmas and doing som of my baking. I promised earlier that I would share some cookie recipes and that will probably start next week. I'll decide which day and post once or twice a week with a new cookie.

I do have some holiday crafts I'm working on and I hope to get that up later today. It needs to dry right now.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh, how I feel your pain with the painting. I am about to do my master bedroom. So, I painted two big spots, one on a wall that gets lots of light, one on a wall behing the bed to see how it looks with the furniture. It's definitely worth the $5 to buy a Paint Pod and try it first. I am going with it, but it's SO dark, that it will not be a fun color to paint. It's called Pretty Brown Eyes, but it looks like Chocolate Chip. I love rich colors, so it's good for me, but definitely a 2 coater!

Shirley said...

Okay, Cheryl, you have piqued my curiosity. What was the color?