Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holiday Gift Tags

Here are a couple of the gift tags that I have been making. These use the initials of a couple of our grandchildren and will go on packages for them. After that they can be hung on their Christmas Trees as ornaments. These chipboard pieces has Stampin' Up! Holiday Treasures Designer Paper on both sides. The back has the contrasting paper. The stars are painted with Gold Metallic Paint then adhered to the base. I also used Crystal Effects along the edges of the stars then sprinkled with Gold Glitter. The Alphas are little wooden pieces that I have had around, painted with red acrylic paint then a coat of Crystal Effects and a generous portion of Dazzling Diamonds. I have these Holly Pieces that I added on each one and fibers from my stash . Hope you like them.

6 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Really sweet idea for the tag. So pretty.
Karen

Fiona said...

What gorgeous tags - lovely for them to treasure.

Emily said...

These are beautiful Cheryl! Love the gold glittery edges. I bet the grand kids are gonna love them!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cheryl these are lovely!
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings
Sherri

Anonymous said...

So pretty and sparkly these are!! Love it!! TFS!! :)

Shirley said...

How very pretty and what keepsakes.