Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FIRECRACKER DESIGNS BY PAMELA

Isn't this just the cutest snowman! This set is called Love Never Melts from FireCracker Designs by Pamela. I did this card for a sketch challenge but did tweek the sketch a bit. Along with the stamp set I used Night of Navy, Real Red and Shimmery cardstock from Stampin' Up! I used the snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder and then smeared White Craft ink over and embossing powder. I used the scallop punch for the nifty verse and smeared white craft along the edges for more "snow" tied Red striped grosgrain ribbon at the top of the panel. The snowmans hat has Chunky Glitter from Stampin' Up! along the brim and I used a red rhinestone at the tip of his cap which is hard to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous Cheryl!! ;) Love the sparkly hat, the CB and yummy ribbon of course!! TFS!

Emily said...

This is beautiful Cheryl! Love the background and the glitter on the Santa hat.So cute! TFS!

Shirley said...

He really is cute and I love your design. He was cute on Beth's lamp too!