Monday, November 3, 2008

Tree Ornaments



I pulled out one of the small Christmas trees from the attic so I could hang up some of my newly made ornaments for this year. This is very small and I just have them there until I get out my big tree. Theses are actually going to be gifts for family members but I wanted to show you all. On here I have my Felt Flurries I made from Stampin' Up!, I have my snowment made from directions I got from my friend Beth, I have only one microscope slide ornament so far and two Snowflake Chipboard Ornaments. These are pieces I got last year but didn't get around to doing until now.
The Large chipboard flake was painted with Silver Metallic paint and the small was painted with gold. I then double pop dotted the gold onto the silver. I used Crystal Effects on the gold one then sprinkled with gold glitter. I edged the Silver one with Crystal effects and added Chuncky Silver Glitter from Stampin' Up! I want to make some more of these. Easy and quick. I hope you like them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh la la!! These are so beautiful!! :)

6 wacky women said...

Really cute, Cheryl. I love handmade ornaments.
Karen

Naomi said...

Very pretty! Makes me want to pull out the Christmas stuff. Of course, I still haven't pulled down my Thanksgiving stuff! Your tree looks great. Love the big snowflakes.

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful ornaments, your tree is lovely :)

Emily said...

Cheryl, your ornaments are beautiful! They all look great! TFS!

Shirley said...

What a lovely 'bunch of ornaments' all hanging there so pretty! Thanks for sharing.