March is a month where I have several birthdays for men in our families. I decided that the Technique Junkie Triple Play Tutorial was just what I needed.
1) Used the ScorPal to score 12 x 12 cardstock at the 3 inch mark.
2) Turned cardstock and cut three 4 inch cards.
3) Cut a piece of designer paper, sorry don't know the name but it is Stampin' Up! at 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
4) Cut 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 Very Vanilla and stamped Birthday Wishes from the Stampin' Up! Sincere Salutations set in Basic Brown toward the bottom of each.
5) Used the Lexicon of Leaves set stamped in Basic Brown on the front and also on the "inside" of each panel using different leaves from the set.
Just plain basic cards but so very easy to do.