I like this sketch but I think I put so many flowers on here you can't see all of the strips. You really should visit the Cuttlebug Spot a visit at: http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/
1) Base card is Gable Green, all cardstock is Stampin' Up!
2) First layer is Stampin' Up! Designer Paper Rainbow Sherbert
3) 1 strip of Gable Green cardstock and two strips of Rainbow Sherbert are layered next. Rainbow Sherbert was turned over. The strip of Gable Green was run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.
4) Whisper White cardstock was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink with a verse from a Stampin' Up! set. It was then run through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder and the Gable Green ink pad was lightly taken over the entire piece to add a touch of color.
5) MS butterfly punch used for the 3 Tempting Turquoise butterflys and then they had Stickles added.
6) Various flowers from my stash and the center of each was given a glob of Crystal Effects. I had to add some branches under the flowers and MS punch was used for that.
Hope you like it.