I am spending a little time trying to get my Easter cards completed. It will be here soon and I still have a few to get done.
The top card has Happy Easter by Stampin' Up! I'm not sure which set this came from.
Cardstock all Stampin' Up!
1) Pink Pirouette for the base
2) Whisper White
3) This layer is white Watercolor that is painted with Folk Art Acrylic Paint Soft Apple and Baby Pink.
4) Small strip of Pink Pirouette run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots Folder.
5) Used a small pieces of light green and EK Success Corner Punch and adhered over cuttlebug piece
6) Stamped Happy Easter on a piece of Whisper White Textured used EK Success Corner punch.
7) Used Sizzix Flower Die #2 and cut two sets of flowers one using Pink Pirouette and the other using a piece of Bella Designer Paper. I did not use the largest flower but the 2 smaller ones.
1) Pink Pirouette base card
2) Whisper White
3) Bella Designer Paper run through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
4) Small strip of light green cardstock punched with Stampin' Up! Border punch then run through Cuttlebug using Swiss Dots Foler.
5) Pink Pirouette Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon placed across green and adhered to base card.
6) Layered PP, green, the white card stock stamped with image from Fifth Avenue Floral in Memento Black, colored with Copic Sketch markers: R81, R85 and Y00
7) Added Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds in center of flower added Pearl Stickers along side.
1) Base More Mustard
2) Layer is Club Scrap cardstock
3) Stamped Happy Easter on small green cardstock mounted on More Mustard used the Stampin' Up! punch and then two layers of ribbon from Stampin' Up!
Sorry this post is so long. Now I need to go catch up with everything.