Friday, October 17, 2008

Goodbye again......

Only for a couple of days. I'm going to CAMP!!!! Yes I am but I'm not camping out. I am getting together with some scrapbooking friends from Club Scrap and we are having a Ladies Weekend! I'll be leaving tomorrow morning early and won't be home until Sunday middle afternoon or so. We have rented Cabins at New Hope Camp & Conference Center in Chapel Hill, NC and are going to play, play, play!!!!

I think I'm packing almost everything I own to take along, at least it feels like it. I know I have packed all my punches and lots of so far unused Club Scrap Kits to work on this weekend. Even if I only get the layouts done I'll feel good. I'm sure to buy a couple more Kits from our great FFC'er Laurie Bennett. If you want more information about Club Scrap please go to the right side of my blog and click on their site.


Pam has set this whole thing up and I believe there are going to be 11 of us and I'm sure we will have a ball. I understand that there is a Michaels and an AC Moore close by the camp so we might just have to take a quick trip if we run out of something. I understand our food is going to be tops and I'll report back on that when I return. I have alrady packed plenty of chocolate to take along, water, tea and who knows what else I'll pick up to snack on.

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to have lots to show you when I return on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time!! :)

Shirley said...

How fun Cheryl! I am in Kannapolis, NC and haven't seen that part of the state yet. Hope you had a blast!!