Friday, August 14, 2009

A CASE.....


My friend and neighbor, who I have yet to meet ;-) Naomi had this terrific card I just had to CASE. Now I don't have the same set she used but I did just get my backorder with the Delightful Decorations set and decided to use that. I also used a Gold Leafing pen to go around each ornament and to edge the embossed folder. BTW - the folder Petals A Plenty is new also, isn't it just great. All products Stampin' Up!

Visit Naomi and tell her I sent you.
Here is her card:
http://astampersparadise.blogspot.com/2009/08/joy-ornament-christmas-card.html

12 comments:

Shirley said...

A really wonderful card. I love the colors and the embossed background too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is fabulous Cheryl!! I just love your colors and the fab embossed background. I will have to get that embossing template. Have a great weekend!!

Naomi said...

Oh, WOW Cheryl! I am honored that you CASE'd me! Your card turned out far more beautiful than mine. What is funny is when I was making my card, I kept wishing I had pre-ordered, because I really wanted to use the ornament set!!! I didn't though, and will order it in Sept! Love that background folder, I don't have that yet, either! Where did you get the gold pen?

Nicki said...

Oh lovely! love that embossing folder too! gorgeous!
take care
Nicki
x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous creation!! I love the beautiful embossing and those ornaments are sooo very pretty!! TFS! HUGS

natacha said...

bautiful card cheryl
i love the embossing
hugs natacha

sandra said...

I love background!
Elegant card!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Beth said...

Hey GF what an awesome beautiful card love all of your cards but your Christmas cards are always so special.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.x

Beth Norman said...

Great card. I like the bg paper.

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card..
Hugs, Linda

Cheryl said...

Just Gorgeous Cheryl,love the colours and embossing.....the gold pen is a fabulous touch!!!
xx