Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Our oldest grand will be 25
next week! I don't know how he can be that old, I'm only 36. Oh well, I have to get this one mailed off today so he gets it in time. Hope you like it I have trouble with masculine cards.
1) Base card is Chocolate Chip
2) 2nd layer Close to Cocoa
3) Stamped the lighthouse from Stampin' Up! Winds of Grace set in Basic Brown on Very Vanilla card stock
4) I haven't done torn edges in a long time so I decided to tear all the edges then sponge Basic Brown.
5) Used my Marvy Uchida Large Scallop Oval for Chocolate Chip
6) Went down one size and punched a pre-stamped Birthday Wishes from Very Vanilla, then sponged the edges with Basic Brown.
7) Cut small pieces of brown from a retired Stampin' Up! felt ribbon and adhered to edges of Close to Cocoa card stock
8) Mounted the stamped image at an angle over the ribbon.
9) Mounted the stamped Birthday Wishes from Sincere Salutation over lighthouse.