Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

I have not done a birthday card in quite a while and I have several coming up in the near future.
1) Real Red Stampin' Up! cardstock for base card
2) Bella Rose Stampin' Up!Designer Paper embossed with Cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots for the next layer
3) Whisper White strip run through the Cuttlebug with the Houndstooth folder the sponged with Real Red.
4) Red Striped Grosgrain from Stampin' Up! adhered to center of white strip
5) Stampin' Up! Upsy Daisy set stamped in Real Red onto Whisper White cardstock and adhered to a layer of Real Red then mounted onto the base card. Added a knotted bow above the image.
6) Stickles added to flowers

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

A beautiful card,love the DP and image!!! This is one of my favorite sets.
xx

Riet said...

wowwww Cheryl,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I really like the red/white for a birthday card; you could give it to a male or female. I might have to CASE this one for my stamp camp this Friday! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh so gorgeous!! I just love the checkered background and colors!! :)