Monday, September 1, 2008

Peace & Joy


I love the new BIG SHOT from Stampin' Up! This card was a simple card to complete. I used the Whisper White Textured cardstock for the base and edge it with Krylon Gold Leafing Pen. I then used Basic Black Card stock and the exclusive Top Note Bigz Die which I then also edged in the gold leafing. Next I used the extended spacer platform, textured whisper white cardstock and Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die. I cut apart the words I wanted and for Peace covered it with the gold leafing but left & Joy the way it came out. I wrapped the Elastic Gold Cord around the right side several times and adhered it with Glue Dots. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Very simply elegant!

Susan said...

Cheryl, your cards are so beautiful! I see you are lovin' your Big Shot - that's great!
Take care!