Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can you Believe it!


I finally did a card that is not for Christmas. I do not have the lastest rage in markers - Copics but I do have Prismacolor pencils which I have never used. I finally picked up some baby oil, yes, baby oil to use with them. This is my first try and I do need to work a bit on my shading but I think it turned out okay. I love the Stampin' Up! set Morning Soft and it was stamped using black StazOn and the Natural White cardstock from Stampin' Up! Of course, I can't do a card without using at least one punch so I used Stampin' Up!s Word Window Punch and then added tiny pearls from the Pretties Kit. The card was mounted on Elegant Eggplant and then on Naturals White. I am debating on adding glitter to this on because I happen to love glitter almost as much as punches.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! I love all the white space and the tabs with the pearls! Your coloring looks great!

Shirley said...

What a really soft and lovely card! The pearls are the perfect touch. I think you might like a dab in the center of the flowers! I use Stickles Diamonds because it will pick up the color underneath it if applied lightly. Love your card!