Thursday, September 10, 2009

Using blue for Christmas


I keep getting further behind but needed to get another card posted. This is all Stampin' Up! products.
Card stock: Brilliant Blue and Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Stamp Sets: Serene Snowflakes and Delightful Decorations
Accessories: Sponged edges, Shimmer Paint, Ornament Punch, Merry & Bright Rub Ons and retired Silver Cord.
I sure hope to have some time later today to get around and see all the wonderful work I have been missing. Since the weather has been so nice outside I have been really busy in my flower gardens. Trying to get caught up there. Can someone please give me the secret for staying up to date with everything. Have a great day my friends!

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Cheryl!! WOW!! Now this is just gorgeous!! I love the blues and the images are so pretty!! TFS! HUGS

Shirley said...

You are going to be so ready!! I love that snowflake too! Very pretty!

Cheryl said...

WOW these are gorgeous snowflakes and pretty colours too!!!
xx

Beth said...

Well anybody who receives this card will definitely not be having a blue Christmas not with that beauty love the colors that snowflake and the shimmers.

Pia said...

beautiful card