My one and only sister will be celebrating her birthday very soon and this is the card I did for her.
1) Bordering Blue base card
2) Designer Paper is Bella Birds, this is the next layer
3) So Saffron panel topped with Bella Birds, then Bordering Blue Panel topped with reverse Bella Birds side.
4) Punched a Scallop Circle out of So Saffron and Bella Birds, cut each to make the flower.
5) On the Bella Circle I cut off alternating "petals" so I could layer the flower.
6) Used 1/2 inch circle punch and did a Bordering Blue flower center.
7) Added Crystal Effects to flower center
8) Added Chunky Essentials White Glitter to CE
9) Stamped Happy Birthday using the On Your Birthday Stampin' Up! set in Basic Black on So Saffron card stock.
10) Punched out with Oval Punch, then used Scallop Oval punchwith Bordering Blue
11) Punched larger Oval with Marvy punch and mounted all on the panel
11) Cut 3 lengths of Grosgrain ribbon and mounted under the panel.
12) Another punch this time the Trio Flower done in Bordering Blue
11) Added small Class-A-Peel Sticker to center of these tiny flowers