Friday, May 1, 2009

It's MAY!!!

My one and only sister will be celebrating her birthday very soon and this is the card I did for her.
1) Bordering Blue base card
2) Designer Paper is Bella Birds, this is the next layer
3) So Saffron panel topped with Bella Birds, then Bordering Blue Panel topped with reverse Bella Birds side.
4) Punched a Scallop Circle out of So Saffron and Bella Birds, cut each to make the flower.
5) On the Bella Circle I cut off alternating "petals" so I could layer the flower.
6) Used 1/2 inch circle punch and did a Bordering Blue flower center.
7) Added Crystal Effects to flower center
8) Added Chunky Essentials White Glitter to CE
9) Stamped Happy Birthday using the On Your Birthday Stampin' Up! set in Basic Black on So Saffron card stock.
10) Punched out with Oval Punch, then used Scallop Oval punchwith Bordering Blue
11) Punched larger Oval with Marvy punch and mounted all on the panel
11) Cut 3 lengths of Grosgrain ribbon and mounted under the panel.
12) Another punch this time the Trio Flower done in Bordering Blue
11) Added small Class-A-Peel Sticker to center of these tiny flowers

12 comments:

natacha said...

beautiful card-
beautiful building-
and beautiful colors-
hugs natacha

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous!! What beautiful papers and layers!! STUNNING!! :) TFS

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous and such pretty DP!!!
xx

Lynette said...

So pretty - your sister will love it for sure!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

sandra said...

Dear Cheryl!I can't find the way to wright you but this.I have something to say and I wright all on my blog so please stop by.
Hugs!Sandra!

LINDA said...

Gorgeous!! I'm sure your sister will love this wonderful card..
Hugs, Linda

Pia said...

This is just gorgeous

Emily said...

This is very pretty Cheryl! I love the layout and how you did the ribbon! That looks great! I love the flowers and the nesties too!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a pretty card Cheryl

Chookarooni said...

what a lucky sister - getting this wonderful card! love it!
Mary-Jane

Dawn said...

Elegant beautiful card - great idea with the ribbon...


Dawn
x