Monday, December 8, 2008

More Ornaments

First off I want to say I have not had the time to view blogs but promise I will get there and see everything you have all been doing. Just been trying to get lots of stuff done.

This is my latest project and these are so simple to make and look terrific. Please click on the photo for a better view. You can find the full tutorial at My Paper Haven
Katie Renz is the desinger and please check out the rest of her blog for some terrific projects. Too many great projects not enough time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous ornaments!! WOW!!! TFS!! :)

Kevin Renz said...

Cheryl,

Thanks for letting me know you made some! Yours turned out awesome! I love it in pink!

Emily said...

These look beautiful Cheryl! Love the glitter!! TFS!

Shirley said...

I think they are lovely! and thanks for the site too!