Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CLUB SCRAP VALENTINE


I got into my Valentine Kit from Club Scrap the other day and this is the card I came up with.
I stamped the image and then decided to edge that piece and the black background piece with a gold leafing pen. Of course the reason it is on an angle is that it was not stamped correctly but hey, it looks okay like this. I used the stencil that came with the kit to do the swirls on two corners. I've gotten into the "2" corner thing lately. A little glitter glue on the wings and it is finished!
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out Club Scrap.

2 comments:

marsha said...

Cheryl - this is very nice! I like it better than any of the CS samples! Marsha, a CSer

Susan said...

Beautiful card - I love itjn! I didn't make the alsb online event, but I did go back and look later. I've not made anything with my kit yet ... what's wrong with me??