Thursday, June 28, 2007



I had a couple of friends over today and we played with some of the new colors and new Stampin' Up! sets. I think these two are my favorites of the ones we did today. The Cherish card was done using the new In Colors Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. The stamp set used is Wild Rose but I also used a little piece out of the Baroque Motifs set that I am really beginning to like more and more. I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch the centers out of the little flowers and then used Stickles Glitter Glue in the center. Just a soft easy to do card. The Find Joy in the Little Things card is done with Apricot Appeal and Blue Bayou which I think is my favorite new In Color. Stickles Glitter glue was also used in the center of some of the polka dots.

1 comment:

paperpest said...

I love that saying "Find Joy in the Little Things". On pennywisearts you mentioned as a child spitting watermelon seeds. I still think the only good watermelon is filled with black seeds. I hate the seedless stuff.