Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been tagged.....

With this one I'm supposed to tell 6 things about me that you might not know.
1. I've been a hobby Stampin' Up! demo since March 2000

2. I've been married to the same lucky guy - Joe - for 42 years, I don't know how that happened since I'm only 30!!!!

3. We have 2 grandsons, 1 great-grandson and will be having our first granddaughter within the next two weeks.

4. I am also very much into genealogy but spend so much time stamping and scrapping that genealogy has fallen behind.

5. I really really love Daylilies, Azaleas and any flower that comes back.

6 I think Christmas is my favorite holiday. I start decorating around the middle of November and used to put up 7 trees. That was when we had a much bigger house. Now if I can squeeze 4 trees in I'm lucky. My mom and brother come up from Florida and many in the family come to my house and visit so she can see everyone.

I'm going to leave this as an open TAG. If you can please post 6 things about you that your fellow bloggers might be interested in knowing. Also please take the time and visit my fellow bloggers that I have listed to the right of my page. Manny, many good ideas from them all. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: