Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Here!!!

We ended up going away for the long weekend instead of having company here. I have lots of photos that I took so I'll be doing some scrap pages over the weekend. Joe & I took our first trip to Alabama to visit his nephew and family. We had a very good trip, beautiful weather and then stopped off in the mountains of North Carolina for a couple of days before getting home.

We spent yesterday walking up Whiteside Mountain and let me tell you I learned ( like I didn't already know it) how out of shape I am. I had to stop and catch my breath several times before continuing on the hike. Good thing we took the easy trail. The site at the top was well worth it and I can't wait to start scrapping our trip. We also saw several waterfalls but the main one I wanted to get photos of was closed - Dry Falls. They are doing construction on the parking area and believe me there is no place else to park there. We were both ready to head home today, unfortunately Joe apparently did something to his leg and he had a horrible nights sleep. He is in much better physical shape then me so I am surprised. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Now I have to face a ton of laundry before I can even think of playing. I actually have a scrapbooking get together this weekend with a group of ladies at a "camp" Should be fun but I'm behind in getting stuff together.

Hope to get something quick posted a little later. I have lots of blogs to catch up on so if I haven't left you a comment in a while I will soon.

No comments: